Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bitch Beach lover

When one is under the hot sun or in humid places, there's only one thing that comes to mind... "I need air-con!" ...but when you're stuck in air-conditioned places for nearly 90% of the time in a day, you would be screaming for fresh air!

Of late, I've been inhaling too much of processed air which made yours truly feeling tired and weak. And the haze in Penang makes it even worse. I was really desperately seeking fresh air!

But, I'm now very satisfied and I'm still grinning from ear to ear as I've had adequate fresh air on Friday night! Hehehe. It's been ages since the last time I went to the beach. So, I was really dying to go to the seaside to get enough supply of sea breeze. Well...guess what? I really dragged myself to the beach on Friday night! I left office early and I made my way to Seawind around nine something, together with a beach lover friend/colleague.

It was truly satisfying when you get to enjoy the sea breeze at such a wonderful place with relaxing lightings, enjoying your glass of chilled drink on a starry night with a great companion to chat with and not forgetting the soothing songs played as well as the sound of waves hitting the shore.... Ahhh! It was truly the best way to unwind, especially after a tiring and stressful week.

As more and more patrons came crowding the place, we made our way to the beach instead. The beach area at Seawind was quite narrow and since the high tide brought sea water onto the beach, we left the place and went to another beach instead. Hah! A much better place indeed! We were enjoying the sea breeze when some foreigners saw us there. They probably thought my friend and I were stupid fools. I mean, how often can you find two fellas eating ice-cream at the beach at 1.30am? Haha.

I had enough supply of fresh air...or even better, sea breeze!! :)


No comments: