Saturday, August 25, 2007

Paused....and resumed

Phew~! Time flies! I didn't even realize that I haven't updated my blog for more than a week. Hmmm...

Anyway, just an update on what has happened or what is currently going on....well, just in case you're wondering. Obviously, I'm not dead yet...and so does this blog.

1) I've been going out a lot lately. That tells you why this space is so quiet now.

2) I saw a few smart and good looking guys when I went to the airport to fetch a friend. Have I mentioned before that guys in uniform or formal wear always look hot? Whoo...HAha.

3) I was a bit pissed off with my boss the other day. I don't know why I keep getting irritated with her lately but I have a feeling that I won't be long at this company. Well, still under consideration. Hmm...Long story.

4) I bumped into this guy again when I went Torch with friends last night. I didn't know Penang is really so small that I keep meeting him by chance over and over again. Honestly, I don't like to bump into people like him. He probably thought I was still crazily into him, which is obviously not. He doesn't even meet any of my requirements, and this tells you one thing. I was blind last time...and I had no taste in choosing guys when I was much younger! Bleh!

5) I've been having too much of alcohol consumption lately. *Feels guilty*

6) I've only completed 18 pages of my industrial training report and I haven't touched it for a week already! Die!!

7) I've been doing a lot of soul searching and it is currently still going on. The questions related to my soul searching activity left me with a big headache! Grrr....

*Yawn* Damn sleepy here. Could be due to last night's outing. Going off to get some sleep now. Ciao.

No comments: