Monday, August 21, 2006

*Knock*Knock* Hello? Are you nuts?

I’m making somebody’s life miserable because she’s the type that cannot live each day without talking. Oh…poor girl. Do we really need to talk since we have a mouth? You mean I should talk nonsense and useless things to her? Like, “Ehh…no class ar?” “Ehh….you're going to sleep?” “Oh you’re going to shit?”, etc.? I might as well talk to the wall! Why can’t she talk to me first? Heh heh…maybe she would and I’m eagerly waiting!

Actually, there’s no use talking to someone like her when I’m already in a bad mood…it will only make me feel worse! Hmm…guess it’s better to remain silent than to explode sarcastic words straight in the monster’s face. Right? See? I’m still very considerate! I’m not being childish but I really don’t see any need of talking to a moron who can’t understand simple things, like when is the right time to sleep. It seems that the moronic virus is contagious. So, I better enjoy the silence in my room before I contract her virus! Brilliant idea!

Anyway, habits die hard. Yesterday, she slept from 7pm (after she got back from class) to 11pm, then drank a cup of super power coffee and did stupid things until 6.48am (this morning). I heard you asking what stupid thing she did this time? Oh...she's a so-called multi-talented girl. She's into "knitting" (not the proper type that Mum does)...or maybe the actual thing she did was just tying the pink color wool into tangled knots just to make a few fcuking ugly teddy bears for her friends. Oh another thing. She washed her clothes at 2am! Sheesh! Does anyone know the contact number of Hospital Bahagia?

No comments: