Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A prowling tigress??

I've been blogging and complaining too much about my "dear" roommate but there are more to come. I'm not a devil who loves to tell the whole world that she's that kind of a person but I'm really really trying my best not to explode straight in her face. I've been very patient and tolerating for MONTHS. So, I really hope I could continue to control the anger in me. Really hope that the volcano won't erupt, or else she would cry, feel bullied and be terribly traumatised for life. That's bad but I really can't help it.

I've decided to give her a chance to change for the better and grow up. Therefore, I'm giving myself another one week plus to see whether there's any changes in her attitude and weird habits. I have not spoken to this overgrown baby for two weeks (longest record so far!)...not because I hate her but it's solely because I wanted her to know I dislike something about her. So, if she ever realises that, then she would probably change. If not, then too bad. She would either receive a long-winded "love letter" from me, a personal call from the hostel principal or the worst, a serious face-to-face confrontation of which everything I've been complaining about will be thrown straight in her face (meaning I'll drag her into my world of sarcasm!). Whoo...poor girl!

Oh yea. I forgot. Actually, there's another reason why I hate talking to this overgrown baby. It's simply because she brings negative influences. A person who lists entertainment as her main priority in life is too unproductive to me. So, I avoid talking to her because I don't want to label myself as an unproductive useless piece of shit! I always avoid or ignore people like that, namely friends, acquaintances, some of my previous dates, etc. It does make sense huh? Oh well, that reason seems logical...at least to me.

Someone once said I lack empathy. I beg to differ. If I hadn't considered her feelings, I would have thrown her things outside my room long before I started complaining about her in here! I'm not that evil yet. This overgrown baby seriously needs to be given important lessons in life. Apart from what I mentioned earlier, have you got any other suggestions of what I should do to her?

My Uni close friend asked me to tolerate her until I graduate (Sound very impossible to me!). Another friend asked me to tell her nicely that I don't like certain things (This is a bad idea as she would never understand it coz she's the one who lacks empathy!). Bro suggested I should do all the nasty things (e.g. throw away her alarm clock so that she could sleep forever, put insects in her shoes, etc.) ...erm, guess it runs in the family blood. I had thoughts of doing that actually. Hehe. So, any suggestions?

*Yawns* I'm so bloody tired. I haven't gotten adequate QUALITY sleep for two fcuking weeks! Thanks to the monster who shares the same room! Time to sleep. Ciao. *Hugs pillow*...Ohh! Home sweet home!


2 comments:

CheezyCakeCraver said...

be glad that u only have 2 weeks lack of sleep... when u start work u will only have 1 or 2 days of quality sleep for the rest of ur life :-P

~Tiramisu~ said...

Woii....don't compare la! I'm sure you get quality sleep at home every night. I don't mind changing place with you...that's only if you could bear my roommate's weird attitude and habits. Oh anyway, she slept at 4am last night because of Charmaine Sheh again! Damn...she's crazy!