Friday, August 04, 2006

The junction that leads to two roads

I said I was about 80% clear of which country to apply for the "training abroad" program and my brain was in peace for a few days...only a few days. I was actually still thinking...still undecided. Idiot. Mental exercises make me blur and tired.

I could actually feel the anticipation and excitement. The fear and also uncertainties. All those unexplicable mixed feelings are storming me simultaneously as time goes by...with each minute and second passing, sometimes at the speed of light and at other times, at the speed of my ugly terrapins' evening walks! Arrghhh...what else could I do while waiting? It really feels like yours truly is waiting for death or something. Bloody hell.

I hate to be like this. It makes me feel shitty and spoils the mood. And just because of that, I "stabbed" that bugger with hurtful words last night. Sorry dear but I was really pissed off and angry with what you said.

Maybe I should just stop myself from thinking so much on those two roads. I will just stick to the original decision and wait for miracles to happen. 'Nuff said!


No comments: