Sunday, July 02, 2006

The green-eyed monster appeared...

Seriously, would you date someone if there's no feelings involved? I realised I wasted too much time pondering over all sorts of relationship related issues in my previous one. So, this time, I tried something different, which is less complicated. I'm dating a man without thinking too much. Heh. Even though our relationship is not really confirmed yet, we are just like any other couples you see out there. Go figure what I mean here, I'm not going to elaborate much. The only thing is, I doubt whether feelings really exist.

I don't know how he feels but I'm really unsure of my own feelings for him. Maybe, I'm just a chicken shit who is probably too tired of the previous experiences. So, this could really be a self-destructive method. I don't know. Yesterday, I went out with a cheemui and told her about this but she just laughed at me. I don't get it. Is it true that a third person sees things clearer than ourselves? She said I'm in love with this man. Well, no doubt he has a few of those qualities I'm looking for (He has the same interest as he's someone from the property industry! That's really surprising!), I'm still unaware of my own feelings. Damn. Now, I really feel like a sucker in relationship issues. Am I numb to all these things already?

Anyway, maybe a bit of jealousy tells the truth? HAha. I was quite annoyed with him yesterday night. We were supposed to go out after he finished work, but that bugger decided to play alongside Luis Figo and Cristiano Ronaldo, together with his younger brother, leaving me alone at home with a bloody toothache and stomach cramp! So, the green-eyed monster took over, and I was actually envious of the idiot box, the whole team of Portugal players and his younger brother? Well, is there anything wrong with me? *Grins*

I even thought of other funny things... "Maybe he's with another girl?" It was almost 2am and I was still irritated when he called. He suddenly became a littly boy, screaming with joy over the phone as his team won in the match against England. I could hear his brother cheering away. And that was it. He was really watching the match while I was thinking of stupid things. Haha. Actually, it doesn't make sense at all. I mean, why should I be jealous when our relationship actually started because of World Cup? *Grins* Erm, maybe what my friend said could be right? I still don't know. Time will judge everything. So, for the time being, I shall continue to enjoy all the attention and cherish the moments spent together. =)

I heard you asking whether this one will last? My answer is I don't know and I don't care much too. After all, there are still many other eligible men out there. *Grins* I don't want to ponder upon the much dreaded relationship issues for the sake of the uncertainties in the future. It makes me nauseous. What I'm sure of is that he's the current one but I'm not sure whether he is the right one or not. Time will decide. So, is that a good sign or a bad one?


No comments: