Thursday, June 29, 2006

Happy 1st Anniversary!!

I've totally forgotten about the actual date I started blogging, and that was last year! Hehe. It's been a year!! I've never thought of having so much crap to blog about. *Grins*

I started blogging with an anonymous identity, with no one reading my blog. Now, it feels funny to have more and more people reading all my craps. The profile views just keep increasing everyday! Do you people really read what I write in here? Who are you? Just drop me a comment or email to say hello, ok? I'm really curious. Tell me who you are, ok?

Hmm...What if there's no feedback at all? Does it mean there's no one reading what I write?? Oh who cares? I started blogging with no readers, so I guess it doesn't really matter at all. If there's no feedback, maybe it's a good sign that I could continue blogging about the idiots around me without having to worry whether they're reading me or not. Heh heh.

Recently, I read something interesting from a book written by Zig Ziglar and I think it's worth sharing. It says:

"Real optimism is aware of problems but recognizes the solutions, knows about difficulties but believes they can be overcome, sees the negatives but accentuates the positives, is exposed to the worst but expects the best, has reason to complain but chooses to smile" William Arthur Ward.

Oh anyway, before I end this post, Happy 1st Anniversary to Ilovetiramisu.blogspot.com again. Now where's my slice of Tiramisu and glass of Vodka? There's a need to celebrate! Hahaa...


1 comment: