Sunday, June 04, 2006

Angel vs Devil

Lately, the angel and devil in me have been fighting, and it's damn tiring listening to both sides. The angelic and devilish things they say keep ringing in the ears. I just wish I could just click on a delete button to clear everything off the bloody brain.

"Congrats, bitch! You screwed up everything!" "You did the right thing! Don't be too self-centred!"

Well, I've been listening to those craps for the past few days and I'm guilty for all that. I know. I really screwed up everything. Can't say anything much either.

Excuses are just stupid. I can't believe I wrote out so many idiotic things in my previous posts. Well, some were not excuses but I reckon they just flowed out of the brain naturally. Better to put it this way. When problems take over, excuses come right after. Damn. I'm not spared from giving excuses! Bloody hell.

So, I really screwed up everything. And what's left now? One who lives forever in my dreams in the brain just to guide me towards my dreams (I wish I could say there's nothing more than that...), one who is someone that I could finally, comfortably talk to and the other one, who is still a friend I truly treasure. Love. Lust. Life. An "L" for each of them. Heh! Life's a bitch! Well, what about the rest? Ahh...who cares! I'm tired. Leave me alone.


No comments: