Friday, June 02, 2006

What is your guy type?

Right. That's the question that You want to know the answer badly, and many other friends of mine would like to know. Yes, I'm talking about You now.

I didn't want to publicly blog on this but what you wrote there tells me I need to make it clear in here. Oh no. I woke up on the right side of the bed. So, don't worry, I'm not mad at you for making statements like that.

Don't you get what I said? You know I'm stubborn. So, what's the point of questioning the same issue again? Whatever my guy type is, it doesn't matter whether I get to be with him or not. Like I mentioned before, I'm not any younger. I need some kinda strength to keep me going, just to reach the ambitious dreams I've always had...and you knew some of those dreams of mine. Whoever comes along the way, blocking my path to realising those dreams, I would usually ignore or avoid that person.

Let's just put it in a much simpler way. If given two choices, and I must decide and choose ONE. Which do you think I would choose? Choice 1: A man who loves me more than I ever expected but he doesn't possess that kinda influence or strength I needed. In other words, he has different goals and mindset. Choice 2: My ambitious dreams...the future. Right. So, close friends who know my real character would know which option I'd choose. It's none other than Choice 2. If any man comes along the way and is also heading towards the same direction, then he's the one. It is as simple as that. If not, then forget it.

From the very first day, you knew I'm that kind of person. You know I'm an ambitious freak. So, why must you bring up the whole issue again? I know what I said hurts, and I'm sorry. I know you think it's stupid for me to keep thinking of someone who doesn't exist anymore or anyone I cannot be with. But, honestly speaking, I'm willingly doing that coz I know what my priorities in life are. And I definitely know it's stupid to keep falling into Dumpsville or keep getting hurt, but it's already a part of my life. I'm sort of immune to it. Numb already!

If you really need to know the other reasons to why things didn't work out besides the guy type issue, read back on the previous posts I wrote after my trip. I've never wanted to blog it out. Didn't mean to hurt you in this way but why must you bring up the whole issue again? Whatever it is, I'm really sorry. You were really nice and great, but it's a waste that we are not travelling on the same road...