Saturday, June 17, 2006

Shitty feeling

A lady's mood fluctuates easily. It can be very fragile. And this shitty feeling makes her vulnerable to almost anything. So, I said "buzz off, idiots!" to...erm, idiots just now. Oh forget that.

I was infected with a sudden shitty feeling. Simultaneously, I'm unhappy because one of my cheemuis is currently going through a difficult stage I went through. She doesn't deserve such a painful experience but there's no one to help besides her ownself. I could feel her pain when she cried previously during my trip. What she's going through reminds me of what I did previously, just to save my own confidence.

I was just like my cheemui when I experienced it. Nobody understood that kind of feeling. Nobody would. In fact, I'm quite surprised with what I did and I managed to pull through, I think. Come to think of it, girls would do just about anything when something bad happens. Isn't that scary?

So, I pondered upon the issue that left a great impact in my cheemui's life. Who would ever understand your real self or how you actually feel beneath your smiling face? Nobody knows. So, are we actually living a life just like a clown?


No comments: