Thursday, June 08, 2006

Where's the ball?

What? Today's the 8th of June already? Damn. The big thing is going to start in no time! I'm talking about the super-duper grand event that's only held once in every four years. It's FIFA World Cup 2006. There will be 32 teams competing for the cup.

Whoo... I watched my first ever World Cup match back in 1998. Hehe. See how time flies? Anyway, which team(s) are you supporting? Supporting any player(s)?? *Grins*

So, which team am I supporting? Hehe. I'm greedy and am supporting a few teams. Spain, Germany, Italy, France and maybe Netherlands. As for the players, I'm looking forward to see these men as I saw some of them playing previously. *Grins*

Spain: 1. Iker Casillas, 10. Jose Antonio Reyes, 7. Raul Gonzalez Blanco (Love this player since 1998! I even have his poster! HAha), Fernando Morientes (He's not playing? *sobs*) [Most Spanish players make the nose bleed! Hehehe]

Portugal: 7. Luis Figo (This old man is cool!), **can't remember the other players' names.

Germany: 3. Arne Friedrich, 13. Michael Ballack (All time favorite =P), 11. Miroslav Klose (He's very good in World Cup 2002)

Italy: 5. Fabio Cannavaro, 13. Alessandro Nesta, 10. Francesco Totti, 7. Alessandro Del Piero, 18. Filippo Inzaghi [Most Italian players make the nose bleed too! Keke...]

France: 16. Fabien Barthez, 20. David Trezeguet

England: 4. Steven Gerard, 10. Michael Owen

Netherlands: 1. Edwin Van Der Sar, Patrick Kluivert (He's not playing too?)

Sweden: 11. Henrik Larsson, 9. Freddie Ljungberg

Japan: 7. Hidetoshi Nakata, 17. Junichi Inamoto, 18. Shinji Ono, 13. Atsushi Yanagisawa (He looks so much better while playing!)

South Korea: 9. Ahn Jung Hwan

Brazil and Argentina: Some of the players. Can't remember their names.

Actually, there are more players to mention here but it seems that I can only remember some of them. Hehe. Anyway, I'll never miss any of Spain, Italy and Japan's matches as I didn't miss them previously. *Grins* DAmn. No matter how, Brazil is NOT going to win again. I'm sick of it.

Okie. Now get ready with all the food and drinks as the eyes shall be glued to the idiot box till you go blind the games end! What?! What dates? Who cares about the other men out there when these balls are so much better! Hahaha...

No comments: