Friday, June 23, 2006

Can you please STFU?? You're just another idiot!

You know, there are simply too many idiots around. Congratulations, you've just been added into the clan of idiotic people! Well, just Shut The Fcuk Up, will you???

Shouldn't you ask yourself an important question before you intrude my personal life? Now, go look at your bloody fcuking face in the mirror and repeat three times, "Who am I to ask Tiramisu such things?"

Hello??? Who cares who the fcuk you are? You're just another tiny fish who happened to swim into the netting! I have millions of fishes to consider, so don't you get it? Just mind your own idiotic business ok! I am your nobody! I need not report anything to you. I don't even report anything to my parents or bf, now think again. Do you think I should let you know everything? Yea, in your dreams!

It's totally none of your bloody business whether my phone conversations take years to end, or whether I kiss some morons, or get instant orgasms when I meet anyone or decided to throw a pile of shit on an idiot's face! I repeat...just mind your own business and fart somewhere else ok! This is my life and I have the rights to do whatever I want! So, will you please grow up and have some common sense??

What?? You're giving up already? Good for you then! That makes you less a man! Anyway, I'm tired of entertaining your pointless chats on MSN already. So, if you're not patient enough to fight with the other fishes, then it's just too bad. You've lost the game. Oh, by the way, thanks for being extra caring but you know, you're simply not worth my time and effort. So, just STFU and buzz off! You're out! Am I clear enough?


P/s: Just a short note to those reading this. I damn bloody hate anyone who controls me. So, whoever you are, just don't barge into my personal life. I hate privacy intrusion! So beware. Privacy intruders shall be persecuted!!


No comments: