Saturday, July 29, 2006

The wall built between two souls

A few hours ago, we were there at the famous western food corner at Mount Erskine. He was enjoying his meal while I was busy thinking of so many things.

"He's not the one"
I reminded myself about the fact I realized some time ago, while my eyes were still glued at him. "Is this the face that I'm going to see for the next few months, or years?" I asked myself while looking at his beautiful eyes. After some time, I told him about the "training abroad" program I applied for. Surprisingly, he supported my idea and that's really a good thing...but I had something else in mind. When should our story end?

The longer it takes, the deeper it gets. I know the wall cannot block forever. It's really a situation that is too vulnerable. It's not ideal to unblock just like that as it'll surely be a dead end, once again. But, sooner or later, this bugger might successfully demolish the strong structure that has been there since don't know when. So, is it a good idea to attach the "The End" placard to the whole story and just say goodbye?

The other day, he asked and I said "I don't know" but I guess there's something somewhere in me. I didn't admit it. I'm still unsure. It's definitely not a good sign coz I don't think there's any significant return from this investment. Or there is? I don't bother much actually. Erm, maybe yours truly is already bored with this one and diversification of the investment portfolio should be done soon.

I realized we are actually doing the same thing...something that not everyone is willing to do or could afford it. It's obvious that we both are playing with fire but I seriously don't know how long we could continue playing without getting burnt. So, will the so-called "happily ever after" thingy happen? Nehh. I'm bored with all those craps already. Damn. Maybe it's a cue that I need something more challenging. Perhaps, I should diversify and invest in a new one? Hahaa... Yea. Maybe that's a good pastime while I focus on my career path. Brilliant!