Friday, July 14, 2006

"That One"

Do you believe that there's really someone out there who is "The Right One" for you? I wouldn't want to fantasize so much on that phrase, but I guess I've been a sucker in this belief for years! Some say that the search for "The One" is actually synonymous to looking for a soul partner. It's just like you're being a fool of yourself for years, falling in and out of relationships, just to find that someone. How stupid can that be?

Sometimes, you do wonder whether a certain guy or girl you're dating is "The One" or not. After some time, when you realised that he or she is not that one, you'll start to ponder whether the whole thing should be ended or not. Sounds familiar? Oh well, yours truly is a good example of the above scenario. Maybe, it's just a lame excuse that I get bored with certain peeps or things easily. Hehehe.

It just feels weird that the identification process could be done very fast. I don't know about you but I've always had this special instinct that tells me the right thing about anyone I meet. Even the horoscope and numerology book stated that I'm born like that! I'm not being superstitious but am I really born with a special talent or what? That's freaking scary actually...but it surely helps a lot. I could see the true colors of certain peeps easily, but for the rest, I need some time to analyze.

So, do you believe that "The One" really exist? I do...but I'm sure that the current one I'm dating is not "That One". Don't ask me how sure am I coz it's just inexplicable. Hehe. I took some time to analyze things about him and I know the answer now. But, think I need more time to be sure of everything. Oh well, it's nothing big deal actually coz it's clear that we're not really serious with each other yet. Besides, I've learnt from previous experiences that one shouldn't give too much, pour in too much hopes and feelings as it'll be a dead end once you fall down. It's difficult to carry yourself up again once you fall. So, it doesn't really matter that much for this one. I'll let time be the judge.

The other day, I read an article on Cleo magazine. It says that it's not wrong for a girl to keep her options open, and that she shouldn't feel guilty if she's dating more than a man. So, it means that I shouldn't feel guilty too! *Grins*


No comments: