Monday, July 31, 2006

Do you believe in miracles?

I’m talking about miracles, not magic or ghosts or the presence of any spiritual beings. All the while, I don’t believe in such things but currently, I have to convince myself that miracles do exist…but of course it’s only to a certain extent. People say it pays a lot of effort to make a dream come true, and that will eventually become some sort of miracle.

When something impossible or unexpected happens, we perceive that it’s a miracle. So, for the time being, I shall dwell in the perception that miracles really exist and they have an unambiguous correlation with effort. Hence, this picture below will be accompanying me to keep me going till I see the colorful rainbow called miracles. Great idea.



Anyway, I’m now about 80% clear of which country I’m going to apply for the “training abroad” program. The most important thing is that that Someone up there and my parents support my decision. *sobs* I’m so touched! So, no matter what, I’m trying my best, and there’s a need to put in 101% effort to materialize what’s in the mind. I don’t have much time left, as there are many things to do in these few months. I need to maintain my CGPA for the final two semesters. I need to do well in the interviews. I need to include more interesting things in my resume.

At this moment, nothing is much more important than the main goal in mind. So, beware of yours truly as anyone who comes blocking her way will be ignored or invited into her world of sarcasm. Any naysayer will also be persecuted. If you have any bullshits against my perception and objective, then go and shit somewhere else…but if you would like to show your support, then please do!

Damn. Have I gone crazy, again? Oh well… I feel very much energized with this goal in me, as there’s something to look forward to every day when I wake up in the morning. Oops. I’ve got too many things to do and there's a need to fully optimize the time I have now! I’m off. Ciao. =)

No comments: