Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Random things about myself

I'm going back to Uni this Saturday and I should be packing my things right now, but hmm...I just don't feel like doing it! So, I foresee that mum's going to continue nagging. Haha.

Anyway, here's a list of random things about myself. I'm not blogging it out to tell anyone anything. This post is merely written to remind myself for me to laugh at myself when I'm older.

I have four eyes. When I don't wear specs or contact lenses, I'm totally next to blind.

The body parts that I treasure most: My eyes, my hair, my lips.

I'm taller than most guys I know. This is a great turn off.

I'm not the sleek and slender type. That's why I identify myself as a walking pork chop.

I hate volcanoes on the face. They make my skin sensitive.

I look better with long hair. I'm fine with both straight or curly hairstyle, but not short hair coz I don't want to look like a mushroom head.

I can't live without wearing high heels. So, that explains why I prefer dating guys who are at least 174cm and above.

I love to play with colours. That explains why I love nail varnish and cosmetics so much but I'm still a minimalist when it comes to make-up. I prefer not to have a face as thick as a pancake. And my toe nails can go from dark blue to green to silver and gold. Did I mention I love my nails painted in navy blue?

I love accesories, especially earrings. My earrings are all long and dangly ones.

I could sleep for as little as 4 hours per day or as much as 13 hours a day. It depends. I'm just another pig.

I can survive on bread alone because I love it. Speaking of food, I'm not choosy when it comes to eating. I'm just a dustbin. I eat anything. I was taught not to be choosy when it comes to food. Thanks to my parents. Now, I'm trying to be choosy because I need to watch my food intake. *Grins* Anyway, anything with a sweet and sour taste should be awesome.

As for drinks, I always order the same few types. I'm also a coffee lover, only mocha, white coffee or cappucino. As for alcoholic beverages, Vodka rules.

I will be in my final year once this new semester starts. I will NEVER go back to that place or state for Masters or any job offer. Never.

I prefer to live in a busy, city life, with many cars and buildings but I really love places with beautiful sandy beaches.

I'm interested in residential properties, both landed and high-rise. I have been religiously stalking on the potential growth of properties in Klang Valley for the past one year or so. I might invest in properties next time if I'm unable to enter this industry to work.

I am an ambitious freak. Besides, I also believe that self-upgradation is a lifelong thing. So, knowledge plays a vital role in my life.

I'm stubborn and I don't give up easily. Once I've lost faith in someone or something, I will not turn back anymore.

I get jealous easily, that's only when it involves people I truly care. So, the guy I'm dating now should be smiling away since I turned into a green-eyed monster previously.

I listen to all genres of music but I love certain types of songs only.

I attract lots of older, mature men. Don't ask me why but majority of those I've dated are currently in their late twenties. I also have a few male friends who are in their thirties. Maybe, it's just my mindset.

I love travelling but due to time, age and financial constraints, I'm still unable to travel to certain places....but I will try to make it possible once I get a job.

Unlike the other girls out there, I could join my male friends to watch football matches. I know some of the players too! HAha.

I consider myself an attention seeker. Who would not enjoy getting attention from the opposite sex? So, if that bugger's not giving me enough TLC, maybe I should seek more attention from other people. *Grins*

I hate anyone who wants to lead a glamourous life when it is not a necessity. You know, the type that would desperately join the popular gang of students or anyone glamourous just to popularize himself. That's just plain stupid. That will only make a person a useless parasite.

I could turn into a cold-blooded sarcastic person once I'm pissed off or provoked. So, I "kill" people with hurtful words.

Five physical things I see when I look at men: Height. Eyes. Neck. Shoulders. Waistline or overall body size.

Five things I hate about guys I date: Too short. Immature. Smoking. Untidy. Too mushy. Over-sensitive. Low self-confidence. No vision or goals or not ambitious enough. (Oops. I mentioned more than five already? HAha...there are too many things to list down.)

I like kids and they love me. But, I'll never bring them to this world if I can't afford or am unable to feed and parent them. So, practise safe sex and use condom. Sheesh. Am I promoting for Durex now? *Rolls eyes*

I adapt to different surroundings easily. I could be dead serious or extremely crazy. It depends on the place and people I'm dealing with.

Some say I'm materialistic but I don't think so. I still feel that the right word is realistic. I know I'm being one.


Oops. Have I written too much? Think I better continue next time if there's anything else to add to the list of things about me. Shit. The mood has gone down the drain! I'm off. Ciao.


No comments: