Friday, July 07, 2006

Back to the jungle

I'll be back to Uni tomorrow morning. I checked the Students' Portal just now and found out that my "dear" roommate is going to share the same room AGAIN. Now, aren't you supposed to congratulate me? *rolls eyes*

Oh well, she's a nice and friendly girl....really...but I can't tolerate her untidiness. So, I guess there would be more posts specially dedicated to her. *Evil grin* There would be more posts about the lousy students there too.

Anyway, don't forget to miss me coz I know I have lots of peeps for me to miss too. Hehehe. This time I'll be there for four days, and back to Penang for three days each week (maybe once in every two weeks...it depends). See how much I love Penang now? Haha.

Oops. It's almost 6pm? I'm off. See ya! Remember to miss me! HAhaha.


No comments: