Monday, August 28, 2006

That's so silly!

You know, at times I would just read back some of my previous posts and they really made me laugh at myself. Oh...my previous post....gosh! "Was I really that emo until I wrote such things? Was I drunk or something? How could I come up with something like that?" HAha....very unexpected.

Just in case you're wondering, the previous post meant nothing as only stupid fools would invest on a portfolio that brings no return. I was merely thinking...and there's nothing wrong with that. One thing for sure is, why should I be so emotionally sensitive when I'm currently getting adequate supplies of TLC and attention from different peeps? Heh heh. Smart girl. Multidating Multitasking is cool! *Grins*

Anyways, guess it's just so true that women tend to experience emotional fluctuations at certain time of the month. I'm a very good example! Bleh!

No comments: