Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Easier said than done

Ever experienced a situation where there’s a conflict between your brain and your heart? It’s something like, your heart says one thing, but the brain says another thing. And your mouth is torn between those two important parts of you.

You say one thing, but do anything. You say one thing, but it actually means the opposite. (Psst...we girls are famous for that! Sshhh! Hehe) Or you intend to do something but ended up doing another thing.

You thought the brain is the logic and realistic side whilst the heart goes hand in hand with your instincts…and the instincts could be wrong…which means that you thought the brain always makes the right decision. But at certain time, you would start pondering whether you were bias and there was no justice done for the heart. The heart could be right while the brain could be wrong, and vice-versa. Who knows?

Some of my friends have complained experiencing the same situation before. So, which is the right one, the brain, the heart or neither?

I guess this is just a part of growing up. At times, I do wonder whether I’m still alien to adulthood, or I have overgrown my actual age with a much different mindset compared to my peers. Hmm…


No comments: