Friday, December 08, 2006

Lazy to blog or sick of it?

I haven't blogged for days, and this is something very abnormal since that I'm actually quite free. Hmm...is it because I have been a lazy bone since my last exam paper or the fact that I'm sick of blogging or I can't find any lame topics to yak about? Aiihhh...

I know I'm a real pig coz I'm not working during my sem break...but I tell you what, only fools would employ a part-time employee for only one month! So, please excuse me while I continue shaking my legs while reading a book... Erm, maybe I have many other things to do besides blogging. Things like these:

Read a book written by a property queen. Gosh. I can't believe I spent RM68.80 on that...erk, in fact, Bro was the one who paid for it! HEhe. I still have three other books to read after this one. That's great!

Getting obsessed and excessively paranoid with the idea of securing a place for internship or industrial training at a good company. Define good? Hmm...well, I deposited my resume to MANY companies already. So, I think that "good" word means nothing. I am just desperate to get a place. Anywhere in Penang or that island down south should be ok!

Exercise. Gosh. My dumbbells are already covered with dust! If I don't touch or use them anytime soon, the spiders might be having big muscles and would probably carry the dumbbells back to their home!

Discussing about business/investment opportunities with my family members. Gosh! Have I gotten them influenced? Hahaha.

Getting ADEQUATE sleep. Is there a need for a much detailed definition of that?

Pondering over the word "desperate". I hate to admit it but two friends told me the same thing on the same day! Gahh...how many times must I say it? I am not a desperado in that aspect....yet!

Become a TV addict. Finally, I could watch the Singapore and HK dramas without having to worry about anything! Eeek, please do not compare my addiction to that of my so-called roommate!

Considering whether I should accept that donkey's invitation for lunch/dinner. That bugger owes me a meal for the soccer betting I won during World Cup and that's like ages ago! Gahh...anyway, we're still friends but it's damn scary to meet up and hang out together again, even though it's just for a meal. To go or not to go? Hmmm...
I thought I said I had nothing to blog about? Damn. I didn't know I could talk/type this much. Women.

No comments: