Monday, January 22, 2007

The beginning to bad hair days

I know women are hard to please, and I'm just a good example. Bleh! Throughout my twenty over years of living, I have never been satisfied with the haircuts I get after each visit to the hair salon. Erm, okay....I was satisfied once! Only once!

With my lousy, out-of-shape and outdated hairstyle, I finally decided to get a haircut yesterday. Initially, I wanted to call the professional hairstylist (the leng chai who made me satisfied with the oh-so-hot hairstyle in 2005) for an appointment but I changed my mind at the very last minute. It would be too pricey to get a great hairstyle from him. After all, I've already planned to find this superb hairstylist for hair treatments and a new hairstyle before my convocation ceremony. So, I resorted to a cheapskate haircut by a middle age woman at a small hair salon. It was a big mistake!

The outcome? A stupid hairstyle that makes me look YEARS younger. Of course it sounds good to every woman to be able to look younger but I seriously look like an immature sixteen years old now!!! Gahhh.... I seriously need to avoid looking at myself in the mirror for the time being. Damn. This is a good indication that money speaks. By saving a few hundreds of ringgit, I get a crappy little girl's hairstyle. And I still don't understand why Dad and a male friend think my current hairstyle suits me. Gahhh.... they obviously have bad tastes, or maybe they were just trying to please yours truly so that I won't keep asking the same question of "What do you think of my hair? Ugly huh?" Hehe.

No comments: