Thursday, January 04, 2007

A new template for 2007

Gosh! It actually took me almost an hour to click the damn button to change to this new template. I was contemplating whether to change or not, and without realising how fast time flies, an hour is gone! So bloody fickle-minded. Women.

Anyways, how do you find this new template? Hehe...I was thinking, I need a change and...BOOM...I really changed this whole blog template and the cat's gone. Hehe.

So, I just hope that with this new look and the other changes I made, I'll be able to put the big load of worries and sadness behind me while I continue walking down this path heading towards the destination I want to be, and simultaneously seeking adequate dose of happiness. Bleh. I am so greedy. Sounds complicated? I guess so.

Oh yea, do join me for some yoga exercise here. Hehe. Till then, see ya!


2 comments:

CheezyCakeCraver said...

nice template.. nth to hide, nth to lose, nth to fear.. so to sum it up, u have nothing lo... LoL

~Tiramisu~ said...

hahhaa....i have nothing? LOL