Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Last year's shadow

With mixed feelings, I'm finally here...it's 2007 already! Just hope that a new year would be a good start to everything. Even though I managed to ditched some very bad experiences behind in 2006, I forgot that I have illegally brought some memories (bad and good ones) into 2007.

2006 was both a good and a bad year to me.

The good things: I had good relationships with family and friends. I got an A for the much feared Law paper. My CGPA improved. I read a lot of books/articles. I learned a lot of things. I gained lots of knowledge and experiences. I started viewing everything from different perspectives of life be it good or bad. I'm clear of what I really want in life. In short, I'm much better than the old me when I just started blogging.

The bad things: I lost someone who left a very big impact on my life...I had no choice but to let him go. I broke a few people's hearts and I was left broken hearted too. I cried on my birthday. I criticized my roommate too much. I spent too much on unnecessary things. I worried too much. I made myself even more complicated than before. I became even more sarcastic, unknowingly. I was too emotional throughout the year. I strayed away a few times from my spiritual belief.

Resolutions? Oh well...it's the usual stuff. I'm not going to be specific but I'm glad to declare that I want to be back on track. I need to do all I can to materialise the personal dreams I listed. Apart from that, I need to focus on career too coz I'll be entering another chapter of life. I'm graduating this year and will start work in a few months time. Wow...

I have lots of things to pour out actually...but since it's just the first two days of 2007, I'll keep them for some other time. Anyways, Happy New Year to everyone here. May all of you be blessed with success, happiness, health, wealth, love, etc.


No comments: