Wednesday, January 11, 2006

An announcement...

Hi there! I'm making a pubic public announcement here and ALL of you readers shall be my witnesses.

I joined this contest organised by The Star and am hoping to win. I pledge to DONATE about RM30,000 - RM50,000 for charity. The big sum of money would be donated to orphanages and special homes for the less fortunate ones.

My heart aches and cries each time I see the lack of love, care and attention from the public to the less fortunate ones. I'm a sucker when it comes to charitable deeds. It's been a dream to offer any kind of assistance to the orphans and less fortunate ones but I'm still young and unable to offer anything else (cash, build better homes for them, etc.) besides giving them what I can afford (I've been donating food like biscuits and ice-creams for quite some time already). So, please pray, hope and support me. Hopefully, I'll be able to win and donate the money. Even if I don't win anything, I'll continue this pledge next time when I have built my own career and could afford it. IF I really can't afford it next time, maybe I'll just give them my precious time by caring, loving and attending to their needs. Ehh...am I over-exaggerating??? I've been like this since young. Go figure yourself whether I'm over-exaggerating or not. LOL...

=)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

if we have more people like you to contribute, the community will be more peace and happy. There are so many unfortunate people that need our attention.

Hope all your wishs could come true.

~Tiramisu~ said...

Oh thanks...hehe! Don't think my small contribution would make any difference actually but hopefully, I'll be able to help :)