Sunday, January 08, 2006

Curiosity kills the cat

Last Thursday, I went online. I was chatting with three male friends while reading the blogs I normally frequent.

When I read Tiuniasing’s blog, I did something! OMG! That’s so embarrassing! Because I’m stupid enough Because I have nothing else to do Out of curiosity, I clicked on what he posted and typed three names into it. Shit! I typed the three male friends’ names coz I was chatting with them and that I couldn’t think of any other names at that time! *sheesh*

Damn paiseh!! I hope I didn’t create any kind of misunderstanding with those three friends. Sorry, guys. It wasn’t a crush or any other things you could ever think of. I was just blindly stupid fooling around and didn’t know that I could be tricked! Aargghh….I kena tipu-ed!!!! Blah!!

Phew...luckily that blogger didn't post up my friends' names. Or else, I'm dead! *blushes*

Lesson learned: Do not play any kind of online tests or games that need you to enter your particulars or names. E.g: Personality test, Horoscopes, Love calculator (Heh! I was addicted to this test when I was 14 years old. I entered the names of almost every guy I know until I ran out of names to type. Surprisingly, Bill Gates (it was my friend's idea to enter Bill's name!) has the highest percentage among all of them, with 99% compatibility!! Heh! How stupid!) *rolls eyes*



No comments: