Monday, January 30, 2006

An alcohol-driven post

I see red everywhere but nothing at home is red in color. Bleh...no wonder I don't have the CNY mood at all.

Worst CNY I've ever had? Hmm...no choice. My family has to follow the Chinese beliefs as grandpa left us last year. : /

Damn. Am I drunk? Had 2 glasses of Baileys and 3 glasses of Vodka with bro just now...but I'm still able to blog! Heh....crap....maybe I'm able to blog when I'm drunk! Woo...

All the time, as far as I could remember, I'd only laugh uncontrollably and nothing more than that when I'm drunk. But, this time....die la...what the hell is wrong with me? I felt like crying just now...for no apparent reason! Oh crap!

Hmm...there goes my first day of CNY! Oh man...I'm drunk! Was laughing like a hyena, then felt like crying, ...now blogging and chatting with an old friend (I don't even know what I'm typing also...hope I didn't tell him any silly things! LOL!)

Anyways, happy drinking and gambling (Oops, I'm a sucker who doesn't gamble! Now sue me for that!) to all of you! *cheers*


No comments: