Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The shadow of 2005

Dear 2006,

Before you came, I told 2005 that I had the confidence in you. I knew you would shower me with uncountable good things. I reckoned you would treat me very much better than 2005 BUT I was wrong. It’s just the third day after you greeted everyone but I have no choice but to start complaining. Oh well, maybe it’s just a fact that I’m a real fussy pot! Hmmm…

I think I got “lost” in this jungle again. It’s so damn difficult to search for the right path and stay on the track all the time. It’s also really disappointing and tiring that this time, I got to be even stronger than the previous year coz I have to deal with TWO complex fellas, a male and a female. No matter how, I got to face them EVERY DAMN DAY coz it’s impossible to run away. Nobody is able to help. I’m the only one who could save and protect my own ass!

All the while, I thought I was a problem maker since that I tend to over-exaggerate and complain on every single small thing. Yea, I admit that sometimes I’m the queen of grumbling! However, I’ve finally found the truth after going around asking a few peeps regarding their impression on me. So, it’s not me…I’m not the problem one. *sheesh* Why is my life full of weirdos??? Or maybe it’s because I’m actually the weird one and not the others?? *rolls eyes*

Oh 2006, you better don’t occupy too much of my time on these weirdos. I am not that free you know! Well, looks like I got to protect myself with a thicker and much more durable armor so that I’d be able to increase my patience and tolerance level. Sad isn’t it?? I can only tolerate these suckers and be patient as nothing could be done!

Damn. I just don’t get it. Why do I have to deal with difficult people most of the time??? How come I don’t see other girls at my age going through the same dilemma?? Heh! This is so unfair. Or maybe, I should look on the brighter side and start convincing myself that it’s a test to make me stronger for future tribulations… And why do I have the privilege to encounter weirdos like these??? Oh, I guess I’m just too special! Heh…crap!

So 2006, please….I am begging you. PLEASE don’t make my life miserable. I don’t mind spending four months with these cow heads but please, don’t spoil the other eight months! That’s all that I’m asking for. I am not that greedy actually but it would be great if you could grant me anything I’ve always wanted. *thinks* Hehe…thanks anyway!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

do you want to face the dilemma now or when you are 50 years old?? You face it now, and when you are 50, you relax likes in heaven..hahahaha

~Tiramisu~ said...

Haha...Of course I believe in what people always say, "work hard now, relax later" but how sure are you that you'll relax next time??? Hmm...That question itself would lead to a long-winded argumentative essay! LOL

Well, looks like life has not much of assurance or guarantees but what we can do is to strive our best! That's what I do or tell myself these days! :)