Monday, May 01, 2006

"Brainwashed" by Artist Gallery

I didn't have plans of buying anything. My job was to follow bro to Gurney Plaza to look for a nice hand phone to replace his current one. It was supposed to be a fast trip to the crowded place since that the bloke has always been fast in making purchasing decisions....but, guess he got influenced by mum's shopping style.

He became fickle minded. We entered the bloody shop nearly 999 times until the shop owner could recognize my face even if he was blindfolded! Anyway, bro finally bought himself a brand new hand phone that costs him quite a big hole in the pocket. Thank God, there's always Mastercard! =)

While waiting for bro to make his purchasing decision, I went into MPH bookstores for a few minutes. Normally, I would be in there for a minimum of one hour plus. Well, maybe I was trying to prevent another few hundred Ringgits spent on books. So, I ended up wasting some time in Artist Gallery (A music shop, duhh!) as I didn't want to look at those ugly brides models parading for the Bridal Fair at the ground floor. Heh! I mean, why should I be fascinated with those white-ish gowns since that I'm not walking down the aisle anytime soon, right? *sheesh* Oh okie, back to Artist Gallery.

So, I went in there to get my mind out of something to enjoy the nice, relaxing music and I got brainwashed, again. The lady owner of the shop seems to have the same taste of music as she always plays that kind of songs that I love to listen to. Oh well, there goes one fifty Ringgit note! Bleh!

I bought Classics in the City. The title of this CD made me shocked, a bit. I was asking myself the whole afternoon, "Since when I'm into Classical music??" Then when I listened, I finally realized why I bought it. The album has a few really nice Soprano type of songs. Hehe. In case you didn't know, I love the Opera or Soprano type of songs but of course, I do listen to other genre of songs, duhh! Oh wait. Why am I telling you this? You're not buying me those songs or albums, are you?? *rolls eyes*

The album: Classics in the City (Only recommended for those with the same taste!) Heh! Seriously, I only like a few songs in there. Regret buying the album?? Arrghh...maybe not.


No comments: