Sunday, May 14, 2006

Just a short note...

I was quite irritated yesterday. I know I always tend to say the wrong things at the wrong time. If what I said on MSN or typed in here hurt you, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it but I really hope I could still have my own privacy or space when it comes to blogging. That's the reason why I disabled the comments. Blogging is the only way I clear things off my mind.

I may have blogged on something ridiculous or about someone else, but please respect my privacy and also the decision I made. If I said it's over means it's over. You seriously need not ask so much about it coz it hurts more when you don't trust me. Will you be happier if I were to tell you everything about the other person? No. So, please don't do that. Both are friends I truly treasure and it's definitely not a nice feeling to be in this situation. I really feel like a bitch. Whatever it is, I've cleared everything with him and it's over but if you still doubt it, I can't do anything also. It will only make me feel worse coz you are now so much like this one.


*p/s: I'll be away on a two-week holidays with my cheemuis. So, there won't be any updates till I come back. Till then, take care! =)