Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Trip. My Thoughts. Things I Realised.

Initially, I wanted to blog everything out but I'm still very tired...and lazy as usual. HAha... So, I'll just blog anything I remember in sentences. Will blog everything in detail later...Damn, I feel like a real pig now! =P

# Went to Banting (a town near Klang), then to Malacca, back to Banting, then to Johor. Next stop in Singapore, then back to Johor. After that, spent a few days in KL before I'm back in Penang.

# Didn't get enough sleep. Inadequate water supply for the body. Too much of alcohol consumption. Got drunk and kept laughing like a hyena.

# Lots of volcanoes popped out on the face as my eyes were too busy for the past two weeks *grins*

# Penang local food is still the best.

# Malacca is just a small town but never attempt to walk around without a good pair of sneakers.

# I love the Baba&Nyonya Museum but Mahkota Parade is just too small for me and friends to shop.

# I realised there are MANY tall men in Johor and Singapore. Mostly at least 175cm. Perfect height.

# Lots of qweilos and ang mohs in Singapore.

# My eyes had a feast while I was in Johor and Singapore. LOTS of men with the kind of look my eyes would love to see. Muahahahaha. *drools*

# Singaporean guys are especially friendly to pretty babes. Keke.

# I've always considered myself ugly. I still think I am not pretty but it seems that I appear attractive to quite many fellas. *Ahem! Looks like the bitch in me is self-praising herself again* Hmm...I realised it's actually not difficult for me to fish get to know guys but I have my own standards. Some men are just plain idiots. Need I say more?

# I realised I dislike being in a comfort zone. I love a life with lots of challenges and great opportunities to continuously improve myself. Self upgradation is a lifelong thing. I'm never easily satisfied. So, I always avoid people who stays in that zone.

# Singapore is a VERY clean city. It has many attractive buildings to keep me dreaming of the future. Did I mention that there are LOTS of pretty babes and nice smart looking men there? Hehe.

# Singapore has no transportation problem. I love MRT. The island is a wonderful place to work too, I think.

# I love Clarke Quay, Orchard Road, Marina Bay (Didn't have the time to go there. Idiot.) and Raffles Place.

# I told someone I don't know where my heart was when we met that day and I know it hurts...but I finally realised where it is now. It's kinda surprising that it's still there. The heart is no longer waiting for any miracles but it's still there coz there's no other source of inspiration that's so influential that could bring confidence and strengthen me the way he did. Long story. Will blog about it later....BUT I was really sincere and happy while I was with this guy in the past few months.

# I thought I could be easy going with anything that comes my way but I was wrong. Like I said earlier, I'm never easily satisfied.

# I realised when you're really in love with someone, your heart wouldn't stray no matter how. My heart didn't stray for the past few months...but when it strayed recently, I knew the truth. It wasn't the other person's fault. There were too many parties involved. My heart actually got choked with a complicated and confusing feeling.

# I realised Long Distance Relationships (LDR) would never work IF a relationship wasn't built on a strong foundation. IF the timing was right, and the foundation was strong enough, everything would be fine.

# I'm only 22 but I'm not very young anymore. I'm a woman and I don't have much time to build my own career path. There are way too many things to be explored out there. There are many interesting and influential people I should really meet. I don't want to miss any opportunities coming my way. I don't want to regret later. Forget about marriage UNLESS the man is someone who inspires and brings confidence. Seriously, I don't believe I would ever walk down the aisle one of these days coz the type of man I look for doesn't exist anymore. Heh. We'll just see what happens in the future.

# People always think I'm strong and confident. I agree with that but the strength and confidence are only applicable to certain things. The truth is, I'm NOT that strong and confident...well, not all the time. That's why I need a person with a certain specific qualities. If not, why should I continue? I won't die without a man.

# I realised I'm different from the other girls at my age. No wonder I keep attracting older men.

# I realised I cannot multitask in relationships like what my friends did. Have never thought of multitasking in relationships also. So, I'm not a real bitch YET. Good news or bad news?

# I thought I had feelings for the other one. When I was shopping at Midvalley, I thought of him...but I realised. It was only a temporary kind of feelings. More on lust. I admit I had feelings for him at the end of last year, but this time, it's not the same anymore. After all, I always keep my principles. I don't mess around with other woman's man or somebody's husband. Believe me. I've experienced it before and it makes you feel shitty if you're in a situation like that.

# KL can be a quite boring place if you don't know what to do or who to meet. Hmm...maybe it's because I was there on weekdays.

# I realised lots of things when I was at Souled Out. Initially, I was afraid that I might meet that bloke as I could see the building of the company he works in from the place I sat. Then, I realised my eyes were searching frantically for him. Finally, I saw him. Oh no, it was just an illusion. It's just a man who looks like him. I never thought of all these previously but I finally realised why it was so hard to accept someone else. He's just too influential. I feel stupid but I can't control at all. Thankfully, I'm not longing for what I wanted from him anymore. I'm just glad that everything happened that way and he really strengthened me, in a way. Truly God sent. One word....experience.

# The property industry is much more competitive in KL compared to Singapore. There's not much of property trends in Singapore. I'm still very much in love with the properties in KL...PJ areas to be exact. Damansara. Perfect place with adequate amenities. As analysed, it's good enough for investment purposes.

Wow! I've blogged so much already? Damn. I have too many things to blog about. And I'm sleepy now.

Will be right back. Ciao.


No comments: