Saturday, March 18, 2006

Conflict of time

I’ve been very busy of late. I have 2 big projects and many assignments (both group and individual) to complete before my final exams start. I have another three tests next week. All the time, I really hate this time of each semester…the time when 24 hours isn’t enough at all. Wish I had 36 hours a day…erm, on second thought, I don’t think 36 hours would be adequate! LOL!

I really can’t wait for everything to finish. I can’t wait for my final exams to start! Not that I love exams that much, it’s just that during that time, I’d be able to get enough sleep (Hehe…I really sleep a lot especially during the exam month!), get to do anything I want or just laze around apart from doing revision. No need to wake up early for classes. No bloody irrelevant ASSignments to do! …BUT, I’m currently going through a stage, which I’ve identified as the ‘conflict of time’.

I can’t wait for my ASSignments to finish. I can’t wait for my final exams to start and have been looking forward to my semester break….BUT at the same time, I’m secretly hoping for the time to pass by slowly. Even thought of stopping the time for a short period but I know it’s impossible.

With the little time left, I could really sense the intense outcome that’s slowly affecting me. As each day draws nearer, I could feel the existing distance between us getting bigger and bigger. Time is moving too fast. You entered my radar out of nowhere and now you’re going somewhere else. You’re leaving soon. It would be an impact to both parties even though you confidently convinced me that we’d still keep in touch. Will everything change once you got there??

Everything just happened naturally at the wrong timing. It was an unexpected detection (from my perspective) and now, we have no other choices. We’re both stuck to our own obligations and one would be too self-centered if he or she were to request something that goes against the responsibility. That’s why I supported your sudden decision when you told me you’re going there. I keep telling that Someone up there to keep an eye on you to ensure that everything goes on smoothly. Even though it was really a difficult reality to accept, one can never be too egocentric when it comes to a decision like this. Nonetheless, I’m happy for you. You’ve found your way there, a place where you would have a brighter future…A place where you would search for your own true identity.

Guess it’s all planned. It’s fated. I’ll just have to drag myself along the road called reality but I believe that there’s always a reason behind everything we do or anything that happens to us. So, no matter what, think it’ll be all right to tag along with whatever that has been ‘pre-planned’ for me. Maybe it’s a way The Great One tests my strength, patience and loyalty? Hmm…Hopefully, I’m doing the right thing and am on the right path.

Now, with the limited time left, I really don’t know what else I could do besides waiting for each minute to pass by slowly. This is really a conflict of time. I want to end this semester as soon as possible BUT I wish to delay your departure date too. Damn! You conquered too much of my brain’s capacity already! Are you happy now?? *sheesh*rolls eyes*

Time to say goodbye (English version), by Sarah Brightman & Andrea Bocelli

(Sarah)
When I'm alone I dream of the horizon and words fail me.
There is no light in a room where there is no sun
and there is no sun if you're not here with me, with me.
From every window unfurls my heart the heart that you have won.
Into me you've poured the light,
the light that you found by the side of the road.

Time to say goodbye.
Places that I've never seen or experienced with you.
Now I shall, I'll sail with you upon ships across the seas,
seas that exist no more,
it's time to say goodbye.

(Andrea)
When you're far away I dream of the horizon and words fail me.
And of course I know that you're with me, with me.
You, my moon, you are with me.
My sun, you're here with me, with me, with me, with me.

Time to say goodbye.
Places that I've never seen or experienced with you.
Now I shall, I'll sail with you upon ships across the seas,
seas that exist no more.

(Both)
I'll revive them with you.
I'll go with you upon ships across the seas,
seas that exist no more,
I'll revive them with you.
I'll go with you.
You and me.



No comments: