Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Leave it to the Expert

I tried stopping myself from too much of brain exercises. I did many things to distract myself. I did notes for my coming exams. I did the uncountable neverending assignments and projects. I slept. I read. I did many things…but nothing helps once the brain is active! LOL!

So, I gave up. It’s not that I’m a coward who would run away from reality each time a problem occurs. Oh no! Never. I’m just leaving everything to that Someone up there. He’ll be the one to guide, decide and judge. After all, that’s what He promises…well, that’s according to the Bible.

"Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about you." 1 Peter 5:7

"The Lord is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in Him." Nahum 1:7

"For you are my hiding place; you protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory." Psalm 32:7

Heh! Think I've really gone crazy, erm...for a while! A tad exaggerating...bleh! Guess it was a hostile takeover by the devil with the name Worries. Hehe...

=)

No comments: