Monday, March 06, 2006

Cindy Crawford look-alike??? *choke*

I'm sure you know what's that hot chick's trade mark that made her famous right??? Oh no, it's neither the boobs nor the bodyshape! It's the oh-so-glamour big mole some where near her lips!

Now, would you believe it if I say that I "suddenly" look like Cindy Crawford?? *cough* Well, the only difference is her mole is black in color while mine is red!

Damn!! Why on earth do we have to suffer from volcano eruptions on the face??? Bloody hell...of all places, that extra big ugly red thing pops up somewhere near the lips! And when you're totally pissed off with the damn ugly thing on your face, you get idiots asking you weird questions like these:

Q: Wow! That's big! Are you under stress??
A: No...I get this coz I talked too much! *rolls eyes*

Q: What's that above your lips?
A: Oh, you mean this *points at that big volcano*? Don't you know that I'm going to be the next Cindy Crawford??

Q: *Focuses at the big red "mole" while chatting instead of looking at me in the eyes*
A: What are you looking at?? Never seen a volcano before?? Oh don't be jealous ok! This shows that I'm still young!!

Q: You've a big volcano! You must be thinking of someone too much lately.
A: Heh? *smiles sheepishly* No such thing...don't be silly!

*sheesh* I'm not gonna look into the mirror till it's gone! No joke! *recalls back secondary schooldays* Gee, I recalled I never really looked into any mirrors for almost two bloody years when I was about fourteen...and that's because I had millions of volcanoes!! *blushes* And now, because of ONE ugly extra big volcano, I'm doing the same thing again! Arrghh...damn that ugly thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ever heard of Oxy Cover? =P Neway mebbe u could decorate it a bit... put two dots above and a curve line below... and voila! a clown smiley face kekekekeke.... *runs away to hide*

~Tiramisu~ said...

Aiks...maybe I should really try doing that! Heehee...and I'll be famous in uni within minutes! Gila sial! *rolls eyes*