Sunday, March 12, 2006

Another weird dream =/

Are there any hidden messages behind our dreams?? =/ I woke up in the middle of the night; sweating…and my cheeks were wet!

I still feel terrible now. But, I don’t get it. I was teary-eyed because I dreamt of someone leaving to go elsewhere without saying goodbye. It wasn’t only a feeling of emptiness, it was more than that. Something like losing something even before owning it? Hmm...The dream wasn’t really clear, but I know why I shed tears. The rest of the story in my dream, it’s beyond words.

Maybe it's a cue that I'm entering a journey of a vicious cycle, ...an experience I've gone through previously! Arrghh…I can’t seem to find the right words to describe it. Damn! This must be the side effect of listening to Lee Hom’s Kiss Goodbye too much. I listened to that song for thousands of times before I went to bed last night. It’s all your fault, Wei! If you didn’t intro me that song, I wouldn’t be like this! =P

=/ The dream is a bad sign, really…but I can’t be self-centred. I can't be too dependent. This is insane. Enough is enough. A dream is a dream. I’m off, ciao!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dreams by Fleetwood Mac

Thunder only happens when it’s raining..
Players only love you when they’re playing..
Say... women... they will come and they will go..
When the rain washes you clean... you’ll know..

Now here I go again, I see the crystal visions..
I keep my visions to myself..
It’s only me,
Who wants to wrap around your dreams and...
Have you any dreams you’d like to sell?
Dreams of loneliness...
Like a heartbeat... drives you mad...
In the stillness of remembering what you had...

~Tiramisu~ said...

*speechless*....no comments! I don't know what to say also...=/ I still can't find the right words to write...=/

CheezyCakeCraver said...

wat the hell la?! i intro u a nice song and u scold me :-( delete lor like that :-P

~Tiramisu~ said...

Hehehe...just putting the blame on u ler...Keke! =P