Monday, March 13, 2006

Where's the switch???

Right! Now, where’s that switch?? I really need to switch off the bloody brain so that it stops thinking, at least for a while!

Been thinking of the same thing incessantly for the whole day! Argghhh…and the worst part is I can’t seem to find the right words to blog about it. (…and I am still thinking…damn!)

The only solution I could think of is to go against the flow of the bloody brain. The more brain exercises I go through, the more stubborn I become. Heh! Refrain!!!!

Oh crap! I know you’re probably cussing away, thinking that yours truly has gone crazy! Well, thank you…I am currently really out of my mind and am extra blur! *rolls eyes*

I'm blur and confused with my own self now.

I'm uncertain.

I'm afraid.

I'm not always like this.

Sounds serious? Think I need a psychiatrist! No joke.

Bleh! Ciao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm... one day i never call u become like this liao? (perasaan) keke... =P

~Tiramisu~ said...

Heh?? *sheesh* Someone damn thick skinned huh??? =P