Friday, March 24, 2006

She still remembers me!!

The other day, a familiar face entered the lecture hall. She came in to replace the original lousy useless lecturer who was busy with the ISO documentation. When she entered the hall, she smiled. She took a glance at the whole class of students and she saw me.


Lecturer#1: You're Tiramisu@~Piggie~, right? (She mentioned my real name, of course!)

Me: Errr…yea! *smiles*

Lecturer#1: You’re not sleepy, aren’t you?

Me: Errm…not at the moment. *smiles sheepishly*


I don’t know why she asked that. So, later after the class ended, I went to see her, on the pretext of asking her a question.


Me: Puan…(I asked something related to the subject she taught in class…)

Lecturer#1: (Explained)….

Me: Puan, you have a good memory, huh? You taught me that subject about a year ago but you still remember me!

Lecturer#1: Of course! I’ll never forget you.

Me: Errr…How come?

Lecturer#1: Coz you were the only Chinese girl wearing the beautiful blue baju kurung on that day when I caught you sleepy in class.

Me: Errrm…*blushes*

Me: Oh yea…I remembered. You said, “Pelajar berbaju biru, mengantuk ya???”

Lecturer#1: *laughs*


Damn! This is the second lecturer who could still remember me because I was caught either sleeping or sleepy in class!! The other lecturer was "The Drunkard", the one with the “karipap” hairstyle! He asked me the same question again the other day when I met him.

Question: “Masih mengantuk dalam kelas??”

*sheesh* Because of that, all those lecturers remember me! Bleh!


No comments: