Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Can I sleep a little longer, please???

The title says it all. I have not been getting enough sleep, let alone time to eat and shit. So, there won’t be any frequent updates for the time being. The most I could do is to blog a few words or a few sentences, which is what I’m going to do now.

I am tired. Sleepy. Have fcuking volcanoes on the face. No time to eat. No time to shit. Hate idiotic fame demanding morons who are only good for nothing. Annoyed by a nosy bitch. My brain capacity is overloaded.

I want to sleep for as long as I could. Crave to eat Penang hawker food and Thirty Two’s Tiramisu. I want to talk on the phone till my hand phone explodes (Oh no!! Not till it explodes! Heh! =P), relax at the beach area (Wei, drag me to SeaWind please!!! =P), daydream…

Arrghh….back to work. Still have two projects, one quiz and two presentations to go before my final exams start. Bloody hell. Exams officially start on 8th April but I still haven’t studied a single word from my notes! *gasp*

Oh please help. I need time desperately to eat, achieve orgasms sleep and shit. Simple human needs. Mind to donate some time??

*Reluctantly goes back to the Microsoft Words document to type reports for the projects*

No comments: