Friday, May 12, 2006

I.have.been.thinking.a.lot.

Initially, I thought it was the biggest ever joke I've ever heard from my cheemui and I denied her statement uncountable times...but being a true Virgoan (or they call it Virgin?), I spent some time pondering over what she said. I know someone would be reading this but I'm not going to keep it secret, or else problems would subsequently occur. I don't want to cheat myself and be a real bitch in the end!

So, I remember I denied...then, I realised. Oh no! It's been some time already. Was I really unaware of it? ...or maybe I have been denying the fact all this while? How could I be so careless to be in this situation? How am I going to settle this problem when the initial one is not even settled yet?

Oh well. Now I really wonder whether the heart and mind would collaborate to produce a satisfying solution successfully. Usually, both organs (one that pumps blood to the whole body and usually causes abnormal "heart attacks" and the other that makes you think, think and think till you naik gila!) would never cooperate. So, I doubt. I doubt I will ever find any solution to the questions in the brain.

After spending approximately 168 hours pondering over this issue, I still can't find the best solution. Need I say more? Oh yea. Human beings are born greedy and I'm not spared. Can I have both? Or maybe I should kick both aside and get a new one instead? Haha...Damn...Oh forget what I said! Whatever it is, I'm sticking to the original decision and we'll see how things go. *Crosses fingers* Hmm...isn't that a sign that the brain is being autocratic and it seems like the heart is demanded to follow? Heh? *Sheesh*

One word. Bitch.