Wednesday, May 31, 2006

.More Things I Realised. And More On The Trip.

I've just realised more things about myself...and I just feel like blogging it out. So, here goes. This is a continuation from the previous post.

# I don't go after things I can't get. That includes men. I don't go after men who can't stay by my side. (NOTE: I am not going after or waiting for him anymore. Don't be fooled by the words in here.) Experience tells it all. People say it's called realistic. I know I'm being one. Or else, I wouldn't have decided on so many things. (NOTE: Going after a person and thinking of a person are two different things. Get what I mean now?)

# I realised I appreciate friendships more than anything else. Most of those I've dated and even the previous ones are still my friends, except that bloke and a few others. Doesn't matter.

# I'm always afraid of my own mouth coz I tend to say the wrong things at the wrong time. I'm afraid of hurting people I truly treasure.

# I realised I kept too many things to myself, at times. Nobody actually knows my true self if I don't want them to. Never judge me just by reading this blog.

# I still like kids...but if one is unable of taking care and provide for herself, why bring the child to the world and see him suffer? (Duhh! I am NOT pregnant. I thought of this when I saw beggar kids somewhere recently...)

# I realised I don't like to be reminded on certain things. If your opinions are totally against my ambitious dreams, then it's better for you to keep those two cents to yourself and shit it out in the toilet bowl! Don't tell me I can't do this and that coz I WILL prove it to you. Never challenge me.

# Don't tell me money is not important. I know it's not everything but it is something essential in our lives. It is important to me coz I don't want my parents and my own family or kids to suffer next time. Would you like to see them without enough food supply some time in the future? Think again.

# I don't like to rely on others. Being dependent makes me feel shitty.

# I realised this long time ago. When I'm serious, nobody likes me. I'm only serious when dealing with certain things, e.g. work and relationships. But when I'm crazy, people would be scared of me coz I party more than you could ever think of.

# Oh yea. I went clubbing when I was in Singapore. Haven't clubbed for ages but it feels great. Free drinks! Muahahahhaa...

# I didn't know I could drink THAT MUCH. I got drunk during a karaoke session with my friend's siblings but I knew what I did. Laughed and cried. Crazy.

# I realised love and sympathies are two different words with contrasting meanings. They can never be together.

# I realised I hate copycats. You seriously don't need to tell me that you're "on the same boat" kinda situation just to comfort me. What I went through were truly personal experiences that can't be described in words. Your situation is not the same as mine.

# I don't like to force people. Never forced anyone before even though it hurts badly. I had a choice to force. I had a chance to save the situation OR to make it worse, but I didn't do anything. What ever will be, will be.

# I believe in fate now. I accept all the things happened in my life, both good or bad. It's still a kind of challenge.

# I'm worth more than I ever expected. I found my true self and overpowered lust. I'm grateful to that Someone up there who keeps an eye on me.

# I'm used to idiots who looked down on me but I realised I cannot tolerate if people looked down on my family and friends. Oh by the way, I might as well thank some of the idiots who once despised me. I'm much better off today and will be even better in the future because of what you idiots said. Thanks a lot.

# I realised it's difficult to blend two minds with different mindsets together. Too bad.

# Think it's time to change image again. Straight hair? Maybe.


Sheesh! I thought I was supposed to blog more things about the trip?? Damn. I got lost again. Will be right back.


No comments: