Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Unspoken Truth??

Well, that's what Joyce said. According to her, it's a famous Chinese saying but I can't remember how to say it, let alone type it here. What do you expect from a person who's an 85% "banana"??

Anyway, we went out for our normal chatting/gossiping session this afternoon. After a few hours of chatting and gossiping, she suddenly said, "There's an unspoken truth between you and that guy!"

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't you get it? It's an unspoken truth but the both of you are still oblivious to it! "

"Which guy are you talking about now? The one you met recently or last year??"

"Neither. I've never met this one before but you told me about him a few months back. Should be the one from..........."

"Oh that one. So, what's wrong with that man? Why are you saying that there's an unspoken truth between the both of us?"

"Well...I could see something between the both of you lar. Hmm...think I better not say anything further."

"Si cha bo, you better tell me what's in your mind now!"

"I think the both of you actually have feelings for each other but dare not admit it."

"What??? OMG! You think so?"

"Yes. I could see it from a third person's point of view."

"....but you haven't met him before. How can you make that conclusion?"

"It's the instinct. Besides, I've seen how you reacted each time you fall for someone! Just like that one I met last year. Hehehe."

"Heh? Hmm...no idea. But, I don't think it's true ler. You're probably too sensitive."


Have you ever felt that way? A situation when you began to wonder whether you've actually made a blunder or it's just the doubts in you that are making you over-sensitive. Well, of course I don't agree with what Joyce said since that I'm kind of linked to someone else now. That man is also somewhat linked to another woman. But, am I in a self-denial stage?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I missing some thing? =/ who's that man?

~Tiramisu~ said...

LOL! Why is someone so kaypo? =P

Scared already huh? Keke...