Thursday, August 11, 2005

Busy, busy, busy

Lately, I’ve been very, very busy. Well, maybe it’s just a way to stop and prevent myself from thinking or even worrying about crappy problems. So, I keep myself busy with a lot of books to read, assignments and projects. I even joined a business plan competition organized by a public listed company. Even though I have lots of things to do, I will still spend some time to blog, which is a very effective way of expressing myself. :) I guess this blogging thingy has already become a part of my life. Yes!! I got myself addicted to blogging. Isn’t that good? It’s just like being addicted to vodka and cheesecakes. Mmmm….*salivate*

Now, I just wanna complain about the same old thing that I’ve been complaining about ever since my first semester. I NEED 36 HOURS A DAY!! I got myself too busy until I’ve to sacrifice my sleeping time. Well, maybe it’s just very true that nothing would turn out successful if there weren’t any sacrifice made. So, I’ll just have to sacrifice my precious sleeping time, until I have to risk my youthfulness, making myself suffering from premature ageing! GOSH!!! I won’t be surprised if I were to look like a 40 years old auntie when I reach the age of a quarter of the century! Haha…

Oh ya! I just realized something. It’s easily defined in an equation…


1 day of class in the jungle = 2 weeks of shopping in KL



Awww…poor legs! Looks like my legs prefer to shop in KL than to walk around the campus. Maybe I should consider pampering myself by going shopping since that the Malaysian Mega Sales Promotion has already started. Yeah! Talking about shopping, I also realized that it’s a good way to release tension. Well, I guess I’ll blog about that some other time.

Ok, back to my assignments…

No comments: