Monday, August 15, 2005

Imported all the way from Indo

What else could I be talking about if it were not the haze lovely weather, brought to us by our lovely neighbour? Well, everyone seems to be blogging, commenting and criticizing about the issue. So, I guess I should join the gang and say a big THANK YOU to the ‘special gift’ given annually by our beloved neighbour.

Even though the condition has slightly improved, I wouldn’t stop myself from adding extra comments toward this ‘bad air’ issue! Oh c’mon, why is it that they must give us such a big ‘present’ every year?? And all they can do is to apologize, saying umpteen times that they are very sorry. ‘Sorry no cure lah!’

It’s not that I’m going against the country, but why is it that whatever that happens over there will surely have its after-effect on Malaysia?? Just like the case of tsunami, the earthquake and this annual haze issue. Can’t they just do something to prevent the haze problem from recurring each year? Oh ya, I forgot, they really can’t do anything coz that country is currently over-populated with nincompoops!

Stupid haze. Haze, haze, go away, come again another day please don’t ever come again, so that everyone won’t suffer from hazy brain! (OMG!! This sounds so lame! Can’t imagine that I actually post this up!)

Ok. Before I continue, I’d like to say THANK YOU again to the indons. A big round of applause please! Because of them, the haze is here. Because of the haze, I risk my lungs and brain to inadequate supply of oxygen, which might cause a few seconds of brain malfunction, which might actually lead to pure stupidity like the indons. Because of the haze, my already so-cannot-make-it looks becomes worse with more breakouts eruptions. Because of the haze, I get tired and sleepy easily. Because of the haze, I can’t enjoy the panoramic view of the jungle. Because of the haze, I can’t open my eyes wide enough to generate some basic electrocutions due to extreme dryness, especially when I’m wearing contact lenses. Because of the haze, I can’t enjoy the aromatherapy treatment in the comfort of my room. Stupid haze. Stupid people.

To make it worse, there are lots of similar stupidities in the jungle too. There are farkers who just can’t live without the bloody supply of tobaccos. You can hear them complaining about the haze, but then they still smoke. What’s so good about smoking huh?? It might be cool but for goodness sake, after you smoke, brush your teeth or treat yourselves with some Mentos! It’s so damn bloody choking to talk to anyone who has just smoked. The suffocating smells from the smokers’ mouth are just so appalling that a question pop up in my head. How can women tolerate the smell and even get aroused by men who don’t practice oral cleanliness?? GOSH!! I think I would definitely die first faster if I were stuck to a smoking man! Haha…

Anyway, I shall add some of my own ideas or tips to support the haze prevention issue. Have you got any suggestions? Feel free to add yours in the comments column…

  • Ride a bicycle instead of driving a car?? No motorbikes too…


  • Control yourself and try not to fart??


  • Say NO to open burning??? This means that you CAN’T burn your ASSignments, Hell notes or any other praying items in conjunction with the Hungry Ghosts Festival, and blah, blah, blah…


  • No smoking please!! If you simply can’t resist that ‘stick of tobacco death’, please go and die far, far away. I don’t want to die yet! Thanks for helping dying...


1 comment:

CheezyCakeCraver said...

am gonna burn the ASSignments below ur apartment after i grad :-D haze or no haze...