Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Psst…Cheapskate pad, anyone??

Yes. Don’t be surprised! I’m really talking about pads, the one women use for a few days on every month during the flow of strawberry jam. So, you’ve heard of famous brands like Kotex and Whisper, the one promoted by Amber Chia. But this one that I’m going to talk about is an extremely cheapskate pad, with some kind of so-called pleasant scent. It has no wings, no side gathers, and no instant-absorbent stuff, nothing besides causing leakage! Before I go further about this, just have a look at the pictures below.


The cheapskate pad. Would you consider using it??


Do the words printed on the plastic itself look like the strawberry jam stained on the cheapskate pad??


So, what do you think? Does it really look like a pad?? Haha…It’s not a pad actually. Just look like one. That’s why I labeled it as cheapskate. Recently, I managed to find some spare time to go back to civilization amidst the seriousness of the haze and also my busy schedule. So, we (my family) decided to have dinner at Jasmine Garden Cafeteria, located opposite YMCA. The place is quite famous for affordable yet delicious home-cooked food. Ok, I’m not going to elaborate more on the place, as my focus is more on the pad.

I realized that every time after we finished our meal at Chinese restaurants, we would get some kind of scented wet tissue, packed in a small plastic packet. So, do you use it? I’m not against wet tissues but scented wet tissues??? Think again (apply some basic science knowledge please!). The scent actually comes from some cheap brands of perfume, sprayed onto the wet tissues. Still can’t get the idea?? Ok, look…what’s the main purpose of the wet tissue?? It’s for hygiene’s sake. You may use the wet tissue to wipe here and there after you’re done with a sumptuous meal. But if you were to use a scented wet tissue to wipe here and there, particularly your mouth and hands, wouldn’t it be ‘dirty’? Just imagine, the atoms and molecules inside the wet tissues attract and bind together with those of the perfume. The wet tissue might be clean but the perfume is NOT. So, the presumably clean wet tissue is actually ‘dirty’ especially if sprayed with some cheapskate or even branded perfume.

Ok, now do you get what I’m trying to point out here?? NO??? Gosh!! It’s so sad to know that you don’t even have basic science knowledge in your bloody coconut brain!! Too bad…that just makes me feel much better, much smarter than you!! Can’t accept the fact?? Ok, just go and bang your coconut head against the wall for three times. Believe me, you might be 0.1 % smarter than before. Haha…

No comments: