Thursday, August 25, 2005

Useless piece of shit

Even though I confess that I’ve changed a lot, into a much better person in one of my previous posts, I just can’t resist posting this online. What a sin. Oh God, please forgive me. I know it’s bad to cuss but I’m almost reaching the end stage of my level of patience. So, I guess it’d be better for me to start cussing him here rather than to explode in front of him, shooting directly at his face. Yes, I used to be like that, shooting anything I don’t like directly, straight at a particular person. But now, I limit myself to just do that in here, by blogging and telling the whole world about bitches and bastards in my life.

As usual, I had a meeting with 2 other team members of my business plan competition just now. The other 2 were not free. So, we just continued with whatever that has been discussed the other day. This time SY and I brought along our laptops. (SY was formerly known as Shadow. I sort of formed an alliance with her ever since realizing that she has after all grown a little bit smarter this semester! Haha…oops, today’s topic is not about her) So, we had our discussion in the library, with the Internet access using the LAN cable. There were 5 books for reference too.

Since that I’m the leader of the team, a.k.a. the CEO or Managing Director, I planned and assigned each one of us there with different tasks. Both SY and I were in charged with some important aspects of the business plan. So, we had to retrieve as much information as possible from the Internet, and then gather all of them to analyze and synthesize. As for the other team member, he is a course mate an acquaintance a dickhead. Let’s call him Mr. All-talk-no-action. This prick was given the simplest task to do, considering that he might be struggling and suffering if he were given a much more complicated task to do. Well, I’ve got no choice but to give him the easiest task on earth to do since that he has an extremely low no analytical skills and is also allergic to words, particularly books written in English.

So, all this dickhead needed to do was to skim through those 5 books, note down all the important facts or points and pass them to me. But Mr. All-talk-no-action, who is also famous for his never-ending senseless excuses, gave me 1001 excuses. He said that those books are lousy…which means I’m lousy at choosing books coz I was the one who spent 3 farking hours to choose those books! He said that those books are too thick and some more in English… which means that his all-the-while-fake-efforts-of-trying-so-hard-to-learn to speak and improve English ended up being, flushed away in the toilet bowl! No wonder he can’t even understand, speak or write in English. Padan muka!

His next excuse was that he was really tired, can’t concentrate. WTF?? I slept at 3 something the night before and woke up as early as 6.30am but I didn’t complain anything also. This farker slept at 11pm the night before but still make a big fuss! Other than that, he also complained that he was hungry and couldn’t think without food. It was half past one, and we just had our lunch but he still complained of being hungry??? KNN…I know what he wants! He’s the type that likes to ‘tumpang makan’. As long as there’s someone to treat him to a free meal, he’ll definitely be there! He even reminded me before that if I were to become a real CEO or a successful corporate woman one of these days, make sure I don’t forget to benefit him. What a loser!! Would you call a farker like this a gentleman??? He doesn’t act, look, or even sound like a man to me!!

After 2 hours, both SY and I managed to come out with lots of information, which we later gathered and synthesized them. As for that dickhead, he had only written ONE bloody sentence that has got nothing to do with our project. What a real farker!! When I finally told him the good news, “You may go back now, we can handle the things here…” he pretended to be very responsible, committed and extra hardworking. He said that he couldn’t leave the both of us just like that, leaving everything for us to do. I was initially surprised with what he said, but his presence was rather useless. All he did was, he sat on the opposite side of the table, facing me, looking at SY and me while we both were busy skimming those books. Farking shit! That’s commitment??? Yeah rite, thanks for staring at us, OHHH…. you really boost up our confidence and helped a lot!!!

Mr. All-talk-no-action has been a real useless, annoying idiot ever since the previous semester. Want to get to know him??? Read more…

  • He’s a self-centered dickhead. If something goes wrong, he’ll definitely be the first one to disappear. Very kiasu and kiasi!

  • He’s money-eyed. Even 10sen means a lot to him. Try to give a 10sen coin to the beggars at the Snakes Temple in Penang and see what happens to you. You’ll probably get a free coin ‘chop’ on your face, as the 10sen would be thrown back at you. I bet he joined my team for the business plan project for the sake of the grand prize of RM3000. How possible it is to even get the consolation prize when he hasn’t done anything productive??

  • He can only afford single tasking. When he’s thinking desperately on ways to fark attract a girl, who is a junior from the same faculty, he cannot be doing or thinking about something else at the same time. If I were that girl, I will NEVER choose him! A lousy guy like him cannot be paired to angels.

  • He likes freebies. He likes free meals. He likes to use other peoples’ things for free, e.g. books, laptop. He reminded everyone in class that his birthday is coming and that his badly torn bag needs to be substituted.

  • He is similar to his nickname, Mr. All-talk-no-action. He loves to give millions of suggestions and ideas but none of those he mentioned can become a reality in projects or assignments.

  • He’s a bad time planner. If you plan to have a meeting at 9am, make sure you inform him that the meeting starts at 8 or 8.30am.

  • He’s always a beneficiary when it comes to group work, projects or assignments. This is because this farker depends 101% on the other teammates in the group. He only does his part (which usually consists of useless craps), and couldn’t even be bothered to help and cooperate with the rest to improve a particular group work.

  • He’s pretentious. He always pretend to be very understanding, helpful, committed, responsible, and blah, blah, blah…

  • He’s lazy. He believes that once he is done with something, he’ll never check or do something extra to improve it.

  • He’s inquisitive, but in a lame and stupid way. He asks lots of silly questions, which answers can be found in the textbooks.

  • He has problems with chairs. He can never sit still for a long period of time. That makes it difficult to force him to sit still and do everything needed for my current project.

  • He will never be able to improve his standard of English if he continues to be like this. He once asked me for the tips to write and speak better English. I gave him a few tips but instead of changing his bloody attitude and follow my tips, he gave me 1001 excuses! So, congratulations for the stagnated standard of poor command of English! His Bahasa standard is just as bad as his English.

  • He’s the king of lame excuses. When he doesn’t want to or doesn’t feel like doing something, he’ll come up with excuses that you might not even think of or heard before.

  • He’s stingy. He has NEVER bought any textbooks ever since the first semester. Not even important textbooks. He only goes around begging for other people’s books.

  • He loves to brag. He always boasts to the whole class that a particular subject is easy to score when he has finished revising or is already prepared for an exam. But he still ends up as one of those with the lowest marks in class.

  • He’s short. He’s shorter than me even when I’m not wearing heels. Poor guy. No wonder he got so frustrated and couldn’t pay attention to what we discussed in the meeting when that junior that he has interest in accidentally forgot about their ‘date’.

  • He thinks he’s very handsome just because some people have commented that he looks a LITTLE bit like Kwon Sang Woo, a Korean heartthrob who starred in the drama, Stairway to Heaven.

  • He’s a so-called sleeping beauty. He told me that he needs a minimum of 7 hours sleep daily. WTF?? I’m the sleeping queen but nowadays, I feel much contented with only 4 to 5 hours of sleep!

  • He’s a very good ‘kaypo auntie’ with his bloody ‘loud speakers’. NEVER tell him any secret or story coz his mouth might just spill everything you told him to anyone he meets. But, he’s definitely a potential spy as he’s a good ‘kaypo auntie’, who always walks around talking to ‘kaypo-ing’ around people.

  • He cannot accept criticisms, especially from someone of the same ‘rank’ or standard with him. He hates it when SY, who attends the same English class with him comments on his summary. (Luckily, I don’t need to attend any English classes! It would be hell to attend the same English class with him as he’ll definitely ask me lots of questions, assuming that I know EVERY single word in the dictionary…Damn, I’m not a walking dictionary ok!)

Gosh!!! How could I??? I’ve written cussed for as long as 3 pages using the Microsoft Words! WOW!! I think I better stop here before I become a cussing devil! Haha…



1 comment:

CheezyCakeCraver said...

damn, how come i dun come across 'interesting' people like him geh? ur life is so 'colourful' la :-)