Monday, August 22, 2005

WTF???

That day, I spent 3 hours to discuss about the business plan competition with 4 other team members, of whom 3 are my course mates and the other member is a lecturer. After some serious discussions about the strategies to include in our plan, we went out of topic. We talked and gossiped on lots of things. When we were complaining about the terrible food in the jungle, Mr. Lecturer suddenly asked whether I was Bulimic. I was dumbstruck! What made he think of me as bulimic?? Was it because of my extra, obvious chubby face being not suitable or proportioned to my body size?? And the point is, was he actually complimenting or commenting??? Well, most bulimic girls have nicely shaped and toned body. So, did he mean that??? Or was he simply trying to point that I was actually a big-sized girl but the fact that I manage to shrink myself into the baju kurung I wore yesterday gave him a big shock??? Or what he actually meant was that I was huge and looked as if I was struggling from an eating disorder???

WTF??? Siao!! Yes, call me paranoid, but I’m really curious and at the same time shocked by what he asked. BLAH…what were you thinking about?? He’s just a lecturer ok. If he were to be a potential ‘fish’ then I’ll definitely ask him directly for further explanations. Haha…

No comments: