Thursday, August 04, 2005

Room alone

It has been a week like that. I’m all alone in a small room for two. My new roommate has been transferred to another hostel after she became one of my university’s representative in the swimming event in sports. At first, I was really excited and couldn’t wait to enjoy the privilege of occupying the whole room. But now, I feel weird. Extremely weird. The bed on the other side of my room is empty. I’m room alone now. I might possibly be suffering from a temporary brain malfunction for not having anyone to talk to when I’m back from class, alone in the room facing the four walls.

BLAH!! That’s the main reason I blog now. So, in other words, I’m talking in here, facing my Acer notebook, typing (talking) everything or just about anything. Hehe, I hope I’m still considered normal for talking in this way. What?? You suggest that I walk along the corridor, knock on every door and say hello to the other freshies (Is it spelled this way, the dictionary is way too far to be reached!)?? Nah!! That’s a lame idea you know. Those bitches freshies or better known as new students have been very, very arrogant. So, don’t expect a cool senior like me to greet them like a nincompoop, desperately looking and searching for zombies to talk to. Anyway, I might consider doing that, only IF I really can’t blog or talk in here.

Okies, I’ve to continue with my assignment. Brb…

No comments: