Thursday, August 25, 2005

Can you spell F-O-R-E-P-L-A-Y???

While waiting to enter The Giant Penguin’s class, we (me and 2 other course mates, one male, one female) gossiped about the latest rumor. The hot topic was about a student who was allegedly raped by an unknown intruder last week.

Course mate 1: Eh, u guys know or not?? A huan na poh got raped recently!
Me: Really?? When did that happen?
Course mate 1: Heard that it happened last week…so, u girls better be careful….yadda, yadda, yadda….
Me: Hey, I’m really curious as to how that pervert got the girl prepared for the whole thing in such a short period of time. He has to settle her fast. Don’t tell me he straightaway entered her dry sister??? His little brother will definitely suffer…
Course mate 2: Rape means rape la… prepare for what??? (This statement proves pure innocence and ignorance)
Me: (trying to explain or rather describe in a polite way)…BUT it’s gonna be painful for both of them…errrr….u know what I mean right??
Course mate 2: Means what?? I thought that the girl is the only one in pain???
Me:…aiya, u just think and apply some basic science and psychological knowledge la. U’ll get what I mean…
Course mate 1: Yalar, I also don’t understand. U mean the guy will also experience pain??
Me: Ehh…u’re a guy and u don’t know this??? OMG!!!
Me: Ok, just recall back the chapter on frictions that we studied in our Physics class previously. If we rub 2 materials together, those materials would be worn out after rubbing for quite some time right?? So, need to make the rubbing smooth so that the materials won’t experience much friction. It’s just the same like the story of the girl who got raped. (OMG!! I can’t believe I used this concept to explain!!)
Course mate 2: (With a dumb look) I still don’t quite understand la…if sure to feel the pain then why that rapist wanna rape her wor??
Me: That’s why I said he needed to prepare her…
Course mate 1: How to prepare??? What is there to prepare la?? U talk nonsense!
Me: Prepare the girl so that she’s properly lubricated…not much pain to both parties.
Course mate 2: Ha mi si lubricated?? (Ha mi si = ‘What is…’ in Hokkien)
Me: …..
Course mate 1: Ehh…rape case only la, why so ma huan eh?? (Ma huan = troublesome)
Me: It’s called FOREPLAY la, the usual prerequisite to sex! (Damn! Initially, I wanted to be polite and don’t want to corrupt the innocent and very ignorant people’s brain with this word, but I’ve got no choice but to say it out!)
Course mate 2: Ha mi si foreplay???
Me: Hahahahhaa... Forget about what I said la…(still laughing)
Course mate 1 & 2: Oi, tell la…ha mi si foreplay???
Me: Long story… LOL

No comments: