Sunday, August 07, 2005

Do you shave??

After attending a half-day seminar at my faculty on Friday, I decided to go to the newly opened, one storey shopping complex lousy hypermart which is located at a nearby small town. So, I dragged two friends along. And bought lots of things.

As we were heading toward the cashier, my close friend, Mickey suddenly stopped.

Tiramisu: Eh! Why suddenly stop? Still got other things to buy is it?
Mickey: Yea, I wanted to buy something but can’t seem to find it.
Tiramisu: What’s that? Maybe I can help to search for it.
Mickey: That hair removal thing lar. I wanna try…
Tiramisu: Haha…you finally decided to try that thing! (Started searching).
Mickey: I don’t think they have it here. Maybe it’s a fact that the Kedahans do not shave their bloody hairy legs!

(Next time, when you see some chicks with extremely hairy legs, I bet they’re from Kedah! =P)





Stupid me!





I bought an incense burner, the tea light candles and the preferred essential oil to treat myself with a relaxing moment of aromatherapy. Sounds cool right? …but there’s something missing! I don’t have a lighter or a matchbox!! Spoil my mood only!! Damn, I just hate it when I forget to buy something! @#*%$!@#!$*%$!#@#*$%!!




No comments: