Saturday, September 03, 2005

The Jealous Faggot

What would you do if a pondan were to stare at you?? What would you think if s(he) continues to stare at you, focusing at your chest???? Now, if you were a guy, then congratulations! You might be that pondan's next target! Haha...but if you were a lady, don't worry. That faggot is definitely NOT going after you. It's just that that pondan is jealous...jealous of your assets!

Recently, when I was on my way to the lecture halls, a pondan sat beside me in the bus. At first, I didn't really bother about shim (a substitute term for anyone who is neither a he nor a she based on the Tiramisu Class of Stupid Nonsense) but when that faggot kept looking at me, I got very annoyed. S(he) was wearing a tight-fitting pink coloured top.

"WTF is wrong with you?? Why are you staring at me??? I'm normal ok, I'm only into guys...real men, and not someone sissy like you!!", my brain started thinking and I was really tempted to say that.

After quite some time, I realised that that ugly pondan, who had make up on his pimply face as thick as a pancake, was actually staring at my chest, focusing at my boobs!! So, I stared back at that faggot and realised something. OMG!!! All I could see was his flat chest with a set of tits, protruding from his tight-fitting top! I know the reason behind shim weird stares already!!

And all I could think of at that moment was, "Nyek! Nyek! Nyek! My boobs are so real! Jealous that mine is bigger than yours?? Awww...poor thing! Why don't you get a cheapskate breast augmentation with a poor quality silicon which might only last for a few months??"

p/s: The moral of the story is that ladies need not be afraid of pondans or faggots! They MIGHT be prettier, but they are still so unreal. They are only jealous of our assets. So, everytime when they stare at you, particularly at your chest or boobs, then just do this, smile back, inhale, stomach in and chest out!! LOL...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm... first time i've seen spammers targetting blog comments.. lol =P my first comment here, and suddenly I'm wondering how big are your boobs lolx... mebbe its cuz u highlighted the word.. =PP

~Tiramisu~ said...

Joe: Hehehe...my boobs...big??? LOL...i think it's just nice but it must be very big to that faggot!! LOL