Monday, September 12, 2005

How thick is your skin???

It’s this guy idiot again. Did I mention earlier that he’s very thick-skinned?? Here’s the proof to how thick the skin of his face is…



Idiot
: Ehh, you all free on the 13th or not? (Asking me and SY)

SY: Why? What’s so special on the 13th??

Me: Assignments’ dateline??

Idiot: No lah, that day is my birthday you know… you all must eat with me!

SY: Oh, your birthday izit? Okie, no problem…where to eat?

Idiot: We go out (anywhere outside our campus, a.k.a. the jungle) to eat lah. Rent a car and ask the others to join also. Remind me to tell them later.

Me: Joining is not a problem…(IT IS ACTUALLY A BIG PROBLEM!! How the hell can I enjoy my food when I need to see his bloody face??? This is the face that made me have sleepless nights, doing all the projects and assignments! With him around, even delicious food would taste like shit!!!)

SY: How many do you intend to invite?? If you ask too many to join, it might be too expensive and you’ll go bankrupt!

Idiot: Who says that I’m going to pay?? My birthday you know…

Me: Ehh, if you’re not paying then who’s going to pay?? The one inviting is always the one paying… (That’s the rule, isn’t it??? Unless, we organize a special party or something, then that’s a different case as we would be paying WILLINGLY)

Idiot: No lah, I ask you all to come belanja (treat) me lah. My birthday you know…

(The both of us started to look pissed off…)

Idiot: Aiya, give face lah. My birthday you know…make sure you all choose nice place with nice food ya. If got seafood better still lah. Remember to give presents also ok! I’m waiting for a new bag. (Grinning moronically)



Farking shit! Who gives a damn whether it’s his birthday or not??? My birthday is also a few days away but I wouldn’t be so thick-skinned to request for a birthday party or something. Coz the skin of my face is not as thick as his…he is proven to be very thick-skinned, as thick as The Great Wall of China!!!

And I just hate it when he mentioned, “My birthday u know…” for millions of times! Who cares whether it’s his birthday or funeral??? Some more dare to initiate the type of food he prefers to eat! Even reminded us to prepare presents for him! What an idiot! Tak tahu malu langsung!! If I really need to pay (I’m not a stingy person ok! I’m willing to pay IF he’s not that idiotic!), I’m going to find some lame excuses so that I don’t need to join him. But if he’s paying, THEN I’M GOING!!! GOING TO ORDER LOTS OF FOOD, EAT TILL HE GOES BANKRUPT…Muahahahahaha…(Damn it, I'm not childish ok! I'm just doing something that you would also do if you were in my situation!)

No comments: